Panera Bread and the Humane Society of Greater Dayton are working together again this month with one goal in mind – helping homeless animals in the Miami Valley!
Throughout the entire month of January, Panera Bread’s largest franchisee, Covelli Enterprises, will support the Humane Society of Greater Dayton through the Covelli Cares Change Roll-Up Program in all 13 Panera Bread locations in the Greater Dayton region.
“Together when we roll-up our change we are changing the life of a pet in need,” said Brian Weltge, President & CEO of the Humane Society of Greater Dayton. “We are honored to have a partner such as Panera Bread and Covelli Enterprises. Together, and with all of your help, we will make an enormous impact on these animals by providing them with the medical care, nourishing food and love they need while they wait for their forever family.”
Locations participating in this program include:
- 2752 Fairfield Commons, Beavercreek, OH 45431
- The Greene, 49 Chestnut Street, Beavercreek, OH 45440
- 11 N. Main Street, Centerville, OH 45458
- 1203 Brown Street, Dayton, OH 45409
- 6550 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH 45414
- 2500 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton, OH 45459
- 6130 Wilmington Pike, Dayton, OH 45459
- 9194 N. Main Street, Dayton, OH 45415
- Huber Heights
- 8104 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424
- 4110 Far Hills Road, Kettering, OH 45429
- Austin Landing, 10551 Innovation Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342
- 1950 N. Bechtle Avenue, Springfield, OH 45504
- 1920 W. Main Street, Troy, OH 45373
For all of January, customers are encouraged to Round Up for Rover by rounding up their order totals to the nearest dollar (or more) at the register at any local Panera Bread location. 100 percent of these donations will be given to the animals at the Humane Society of Greater Dayton.