Every year since 2009, Women in Business Networking has announced its Top 25 Women to Watch. Women in Business Networking (WiBN) is a group of diverse women in business who encourage one another’s professional growth and success. WiBN is based in the Miami Valley region and is a program of Your Better Business Bureau.
These awards recognize women in the Miami Valley who:
- Are exceptional in their roles and respected in their fields
- Are causing more than just a ripple in the public arena and in their communities
- “Light a spark” or make an impression of some sort
Each woman stands out in some special way – because of her leadership, community service and professional achievements – or all three. Among the criteria for inclusion are:
- A woman’s recent professional achievements
- Her influence on the marketplace
- Her contributions to advancing women in business
By honoring the Top 25 Women to Watch each year, Women in Business Networking hopes to inspire them – and other women like them – to take their professional and personal lives to yet another level. We are watching to see what WiBN’s watchable women have in store for us, themselves and the entire Miami Valley.
Nominations are due January 15, 2016 and may be completed below or contact Terene Chatfield by
e-mail at [email protected] to complete a physical form. The 25 chosen honorees are surprised with this award, so please keep the nomination confidential. 2016 honorees will be notified and announced on March 7, 2016.
Dayton/Miami Valley BBB employees and past honorees are not eligible. Only fully completed applications with submitted photos will be considered. Submissions must be received by your Better Business Bureau by midnight, January 8, 2016.
– See more at: http://www.bbb.org/dayton/top25/top25nomination/#sthash.Dgzo4o8M.dpuf