- Are exceptional in their roles and respected in their fields
- Are causing more than just a ripple in the public arena and in their communities
- “Light a spark” or make an impression on their circles of influence
Each woman stands out in some special way – because of her leadership, community service and professional achievements – or all three. Among the criteria for inclusion are:
- A woman’s recent professional achievements
- Her influence on the marketplace
- Her contributions to advancing women in business
By honoring the Top 25 Women to Watch each year, Women in Business Networking hopes to inspire them – and other women like them – to take their professional and personal lives to yet another level. We are watching to see what WiBN’s watchable women have in store for us, themselves and the entire Miami Valley.
The 2016 Top 25 Women to Watch have already been selected. Nominations for a 2017 honoree are open September 21, 2016, through January 13, 2017, and may be submitted by completing the form online. The 25 chosen honorees are surprised with this award, so please keep the nomination confidential. The 2017 honorees will be notified and announced on March 20, 2017.
Dayton/Miami Valley BBB employees and past honorees are not eligible. Click here for a full list of past honorees. Only fully completed applications with submitted photos will be considered. Submissions must be received by your Better Business Bureau by midnight, January 13, 2017.
Please contact Melissa Cutcher at [email protected] or (937) 610-2273 with questions concerning the nomination process.