St. Anne the Tart invites children ages 12 and under to create a portrait of their mom for the chance to win an indulgent Mother’s Day cake for their ultimate saint. The competition runs until May 8 and gives kids the opportunity to share drawings on the walls of St. Anne the Tart—and the chance to spoil mom with a sweet treat on her special day.
This contest is for kids ages 12 and under to draw a portrait of their mom for Mother’s Day and enter to win a Mother’s Day cake for her on her special day!
- Only one entry per person
- Drawings must be done by hand using pencils, paint, pens, markers, and/or crayons. Feel free to use words in your drawings. Be creative!
- Sizing requirement is 8X10
- Each child, submitting to St. Anne the Tart in person, will receive a free chocolate chip cookie for entering! ?
- Entries must be received by May 8, 2019. Earlier submissions will be displayed in the bakery throughout the contest submission time
- Entries should be brought to St. Anne the Tart during business hours
- Entries should be submitted, unfolded, in a manila envelope with contact info on the envelope (email, phone, name)
- Entries should include child’s name and age on the back of the artwork
- Artwork will be displayed at St. Anne the Tart until May 8
- Kids related to employees of St. Anne the Tart are not eligible to enter
- Drawings will be judged by the gallery director of Stivers School for the Arts
- Drawings will be judged on the basis of originality and overall design
- One winner will be selected. Winners will be announced by e-mail and social media no later than May 9, 2019. The winner agrees to allow St. Anne the Tart to publish his/her name (first name, last initial only) and artwork on St. Anne the Tarts social media pages and newsletter. Winner addresses and e-mail addresses will be kept confidential and will NOT be published
- Cake prize should be picked up on May 10th or 11th
- All submitted art can be picked up after May 13. St. Anne the Tart will not be held responsible for entries that are damaged while displayed in the bakery during the submission period
Winner will be awarded a gourmet, from-scratch, 3-layer Mother’s Day cake that feeds 10-12
St. Anne the Tart
Monday – Saturday: 7 am – 3 pm