Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius ™3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling (844) 453-4199. For more information about the process and locations, visit premierhealth.com/mammo.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• Dec. 7, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Dec. 12, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at IAM Local Lodge 1943, 1100 Crawford St., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Dec. 13, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 1 N. Plum St., Germantown, OH 45327;
• Dec. 14, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dulan and Moore Dulan Family Wellness Center, 1000 Columbus Ave., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• Dec. 16, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Dayton Children’s Hospital Tech Town, 241 Taylor St., Dayton, OH 45404;
• Dec. 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at CVS Health, 2801 Far Hills Ave., Oakwood, OH 45419;
• Dec. 21, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335;
• Dec. 22, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066; and
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information, call 513-705-4794 or visit premierhealth.com/mammo.