For 217 years, Lebanon has been the home of The Golden Lamb. It owes its early success due to location – halfway between Cincinnati and the National Road (now U.S. Route 40). The Golden Lamb has hosted a number of historical figures, including 12 United States Presidents (from as far back as John Quincy Adams to as recent as George W. Bush), and today is still serving excellent cuisine to guests from all over the country. The are Ohio’s Ohio’s longest continually operated business.
To celebrate their longevity and love of community they we are launching the #FindTheGoldenLamb Scavenger Hunt Contest.
Each week on Monday, they will post a new clue to Facebook and Instagram about where in Lebanon our miniature Golden Lamb is hidden. For a chance to win a $25 Golden Lamb Gift Card, follow these steps:
- By Sunday of each week, find our hidden Golden Lamb at the location hinted in Monday’s post and take a photo of it. Please be mindful of social distancing and mask-wearing guidelines while participating!
- Share your photo to Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag, #FindTheGoldenLamb. Tag us (@TheGoldenLamb) and help out our retail partners by tagging your location too!
- Be sure to follow us and stay connected to our social media channels to see the correct answers to each week’s scavenger hunt clue, as well as winner announcements!
- One winner will be chosen each week and will receive a $25 gift card.
27 S. Broadway
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Mon -Sat 11:30am – 9pm
Sunday 12 – 7pm
– Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day: 12-7 pm
They are also offering this $10 savings deal: