Hey fellow foodies !
Looking for a quick dessert to bring to family Thanksgiving that will please the masses?
It is really easy, too! The old favorite “Peanut Butter Pie” is simple, fun to make, and fairly inexpensive.
Let’s dive into this Food Adventure head first, and waste no time getting into this scrumptious recipe.
PEANUT BUTTER PIE RECIPE
—1/4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and peanut butter together until smooth.
- Fold in 1 of the whipped topping containers.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Place the remaining whipped topping inside the 2nd container over the top of the peanut butter mixture
- Garnish with the peanut butter cups.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Voila ! There you have it …
HAPPY THANKSGIVING from The Food Adventure Crew: JESSIE, THE BIG RAGU and JACKIE !
Follow us on Facebook by clicking HERE, 8,000 followers can’t be wrong !
Enjoy Food Adventure EXCLUSIVE articles right here at Dayton Most Metro each week !