In Dayton the only store to stock this special bottle will be the Arrow Wine and Spirits located at 615 Lyons Road in Washington Township.
- One Stave: Baked American Pure 2 (sweet brown vanilla, caramel, brown spice)
- One Stave: Seared French Cuvee (oaky, caramel, roasted/toasted)
- Four Staves: Maker’s 46 (dried fruit, vanilla, spice)
- Two Staves: Roasted French Mocha (char, maple, cacao)
- Two Staves: Toasted French Spice (smoke, coumarin, spice)
About Maker’s Mark:
Bill Samuels Sr. had his own idea of how whisky should taste. So he abandoned the family recipe that was passed down six generations and set out to create his own. If he was going to make bourbon and put his name on it, he wanted one he could be proud of. And that meant bourbon that was more pleasing to the palate. He developed a new recipe based on locally grown grains. The most unique thing he did, however, was replace the traditional bourbon flavoring grain of rye with red winter wheat, which produced a much gentler taste.