Your art on over 1 million bottles
Nearly $5000 in prizes
A lifetime of bragging rights…
The 4th annual competition to find the best original art for the U.S. label of Georges Duboeuf’s world-famous Beaujolais Nouveau has begun again. Last year over 600 pieces were entered, with native Texan Laura Runge’s Joyous Crush taking the top prize. Included is a cash grant and the honor of having her work debut on the label of over one million bottles of Duboeuf’s 2019 Beaujolais Nouveau, Beaujolais-Villages Nouveau and Beaujolais Nouveau Rosé when the wines are released on the third Thursday of November.
• Submissions must be submitted along with a high-res head shot and must be submitted in one of the following formats: PDF, JPG, EPS, AI, TIFF, PSD, PNG
• Artists must carefully review and agree to the terms and conditions on our website NouveauLabelContest.com before submitting.
• Submissions do not have to contain any text or label information – these will be added by our designer.
• Multiple submissions are allowed as long as they are all received by April 1, 2020 11:59 PM EST.
All submissions will be displayed on the contest website starting March 1. Visitors to the site can vote and comment on the submissions they like best by visiting the Georges Duboeuf social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) for a final vote.
• Up to 15 finalists will be chosen by a panel, with consideration of visitors to the website and social media and displayed on the website starting on or about April 15 for final voting.
• A vote is considered a like, a comment, or a share across Facebook and/or Instagram and artists are encouraged to post to their social media channels as well to maximize votes!
• The artist who created label that receives the most votes within the period of its posting will be awarded a $3,450 grant and will have their artwork turned into a label that will be printed on more than a million bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau along with a credit on the back label. Two runners up will be rewarded with cash artists grants up to $1500