1. LGBTQ+ people who have been pivotal in helping to make the greater Dayton community a better place for everyone.
2. LGBTQ+ people who have been instrumental in advancing equality for the LGBTQ community.
3. Pivotal events that helped advance equality or raise consciousness about LGBTQ+ issues.
4. Places/buildings/locations that have been pivotal or important in our local LGBTQ+ history.
5. Organizations or community groups that have been pivotal in the LGBTQ+ community.
6. Straight allies who have been pivotal in advancing equality for LGBTQ+ people/community.
People can also send information and questions to [email protected]. A steering committee of people from across the community will review nominations and select the most impactful – true trailblazers for equality – to be recognized at a virtual event on October 22.