This 41st annual amazing event offers opportunities for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living, including:
- Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
- A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
- In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
- Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Laura Lengnick and Eric Holt-Giménez;
- Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
- Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
- Kids’ conference, child care, and more!