COOKING ALONE … TOGETHER! DOORS OF COMPASSION EDITION to benefit The Ronald McDonald House Charities Dayton. Your participation helps provide community, comfort, and hope to families of seriously ill children.
Join Chefs Casey and Patrick Van Voorhis as they guide you through a virtual cooking class featuring a wine tutorial by Brent Wagener, EVP, Wine – Heidelberg Distributing, this Sat, Sept 19th at 6pm
What you Get:
- Restaurant-grade ingredients PLUS a virtual cooking class so you can make a three-course meal at home
- A cocktail to enjoy while preparing your meal
- One bottle of wine perfectly paired with your meal
How Does it Work?
- Choose your registration type and make your payment in the link provided.
- You will receive an email immediately confirming your reservation was received. This is your dinner reservation!
- You will receive another email NO LATER THAN 5:00 pm on Wednesday, September 16th providing you with a link to the virtual cooking class.
- Pick up your pre-measured and individually packaged ingredients on Friday, September 18th (exact times and details will be provided in your Wednesday correspondence).
- Log on to the Zoom virtual cooking experience Saturday, September 19th at 6:00 pm!
Register: $80 individual, $150/couple