- Children (13 & younger) are complimentary and must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket for entry.
- Valid State ID will be required at check-in.
- Schedule and appearances subject to change.
- No refunds due to schedule or other changes will be issued.
- Find answers to FAQ including parking and venue
Do I need a ticket to attend?
- Tickets are required for entry. Pre-purchase of your ticket is highly suggested.
Can I purchase a ticket on site?
- Attendees may purchase tickets onsite.
Is re-entry allowed?
- Re-entry is allowed with valid documentation.
Is my ticket transferable?
- Tickets are non-transferable and admit one, excluding parents or guardians who purchase and are accompanied by a minor.
Can I bring my own food + water?
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Prohibited items include:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Backpacks, Bags or Purses larger than 10 by 10 by 16
- Balls, Frisbees, or other projectiles
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards or skates
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- *Food and Beverages (except those sold by event vendors)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Ice chests and coolers of any size
- Illicit drugs
- Laser Lights/Pointers
- Smoking or the use of E-Cigarettes
- Sticks or poles
- Unauthorized literature or promotional giveaways
- Any item deemed unsafe or a potential annoyance to staff or guests