After a very success sold out event last month the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Dayton have decided that it is not possible to host their 10th annual Doors of Compassion dining event this year. So they are now hard at work creating a series of virtual dining experiences to take place over the next few months. On Saturday, May 30th you can join DLM’s Chef Carrie Walters as she guides you through a virtual cooking class featuring a wine tutorial by Brent Wagener, EVP, Wine – Heidelberg Distributing, and pre-dinner cocktail crafted by Emily Mendenhall of Lily’s Bistro.
What You Get
- Restaurant-grade ingredients PLUS a virtual cooking class so you can make a three-course meal at home
- One bottle of wine perfectly paired with your meal
- Batched cocktail to enjoy while making your meal
How does it work?
- Choose your registration type and make your payment below.
- You will receive an email immediately confirming your reservation was received. This is your dinner reservation!
- You will receive another email NO LATER THAN 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 27 providing you with a link to the virtual cooking class.
- Pick up your pre-measured and individually packaged meal ingredients and beverages Friday May 29th at Dorothy Lane Market Culinary School at 6177 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45459.
- At 6:00 pm on Saturday, May 30th, log in to the virtual class and join a live cooking demonstration lead by Carrie Walters, a live wine tutorial lead by Brent Wagener, EVP, Wine – Heidelberg Distributing, and live pre-dinner cocktail instruction by Emily Mendenhall of Lily’s Bistro.
What you’ll need at home to pull this meal off: