Wright State students will celebrate Homecoming with a week of activities that will conclude Saturday, Oct. 4, when alumni and friends return to campus.
Homecoming week officially begins on Monday, Sept. 29, with a Raider Homecoming kick off for all students beginning at noon in Student Union Atrium. The 2014 Homecoming royalty court will be announced and students may cast their vote for the 2014 Homecoming royalty.
Area alumni and friends are invited on Friday, Oct. 3, to attend the Homecoming Exclusive Jason Derulo Concert beginning at 8 p.m. at the Wright State University Nutter Center. Tickets may be purchased online through Ticketmaster.
The Wright State University Alumni Association will honor several distinguished alumni at the annual awards dinner Friday, Oct. 3.
On Saturday, Oct. 4, the Raider Homecoming Festival kicks off with the Student Alumni Association’s second annual Nearly Naked Mile, which starts at the Rinzler Pavilion. Participants are asked to bring clothes to donate to Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley. Registration begins at 10 a.m. Participants will enjoy games and a DJ for the pre-run party. The run begins at 11 a.m. The Student Alumni Association will provide food and Nearly Naked Mile T-shirts after the event.
New this year! Be sure to stop by the Homecoming Festival at the Rinzler Pavilion on Oct. 4 starting at noon. Enjoy a variety of activities that the whole family can enjoy!
- Watch the Wright State Club Football team take on Ohio State Club Football
- Tie dye a Wright State spirit shirt
- Watch Women’s Soccer take on Green Bay
- Watch Men’s Soccer play Milwaukee
- Play corn hole and other yard games
- Kids can jump in a bounce house
- Join fellow alumni in the beer tent
- Enjoy live music
- Grab some grub from one of our participating food trucks Zombie Dogz and Hunger Paynes
- Stop by the annual Homecoming chili cook-off
Check out special events this year for alumni who worked for The Guardian and alumni of the College of Education and Human Services!
To view the complete list of Raider Homecoming events and register visit www.wright.edu/homecoming/events .