- This event has passed.
Virtual Cooking with NestFresh Eggs & Macaroni Kid EATS
April 27, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on April 29, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Join Char and Erika from Macaroni Kid EATS for an exclusive virtual cooking series with NestFresh Eggs!
When? April 24, 27 and 29th at 4pm EST LIVE from Macaroni Kid National’s Facebook page!
Why Tune In? The comedic duo promise a great time while they bring you into their homes to cook and share new recipes with you! Expect easy 30-minute meal prep ideas, quick and easy snacks and so much more! Plus… GIVEAWAYS!
About NestFresh Eggs:
• NestFresh uses regional, family-owned farms to produce and supply farm fresh NestFresh Eggs in a local, sustainable system. Each family farm in their network is a local business that shares their commitment to animal welfare and stewardship of the land. Every one of these farms is inspected by auditors committed to animal welfare. This ensures that every NestFresh farm across the country meets their high standards for happy, healthy hens.
• NestFresh proudly partnered with the Non-GMO Project to produce the first ever Non-GMO Project Verified Eggs. They feel good about the source of their products, and you can feel good about feeding NestFresh Eggs to your family.
• Non-GMO testing is about testing each individual ingredient, not just a product as a whole. This means the quality of food the hens consume truly matters!
• Furthering the brand’s mission to bring shoppers the healthiest eggs from happy hens, NestFresh’s Pasture-Raised Eggs are Certified Humane, which requires an outdoor space minimum of 108 square feet per bird.
• Using NestFresh eggs means knowing freshness is always ensured and the hens are well nourished and allowed to roam cage-free to their pleasure – NestFresh believes healthy hens lead to healthy eggs.