- This event has passed.
This Old Farmer’s Market
June 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until June 28, 2020
Eat local. Shop local!
Stop in to one of the best farmer’s markets in the Dayton area! We have amazing, local vendors offering a variety of food items including spices, sauces, coffees and teas, fresh produce, sweet treats, gluten-free options, fresh flowers, meats, jams, honey, snacks and so much more!
The Farmer’s Market is located on the grounds of This Old Couch, 3930 Dayton Xenia Road in Beavercreek. Parking is available in the lot beside the building.
In accordance with new guidelines, the market will look a little different. It will still be a place for you to shop and pick up great locally grown, baked, harvested and/or prepared goodies!
The market plan for the month of June: (we will continue to reevaluate monthly)
1. The market will be open 12:00-3:00. We have dedicated the time (2:30-3:00) for high-risk population. Generally there are less people at the market at that time.
2. We will not be hosting live music,food truck and drink/dessert truck. We will also not have seating.
3. The market will have one entrance (front sidewalk) and one exit (near the old chicken coop). We will have plenty of signs to show customers where to go.
4. We will be establishing distances between vendors.
5. There will be 6′ marked spots on the ground to create social distancing of customers standing in line for vendors.
6. Vendors will not be allowed to offer sampling. You will have to take their word for it when they tell you it tastes amazing!
7. We are encouraging prepaid ordering with vendors. This will cut down on the amount of time people might have to wait in line.
8. All staff and vendors will be required to wear mouth/nose covering and will have hand sanitizer at their booth.
9. We highly encourage customers to wear mouth/nose covering as well, but it is not required while outside at the market.
10. We are encouraging customers to come to the market as individuals and to not bring children if possible. This will cut down on the total number of people at the market and thus create a safer environment for all of us.
11. The store will be open during the market. Customers must wear a mouth/nose covering while inside the store and we will be limiting the maximum number of customers in the store to 10.
This is a lot of rules and we understand that the market will look and feel differently. We are implementing these policies for the safety and well-being of ourselves and all of our community. The great thing is that we can still have a market where you can get fresh locally produced food items and you help support many small businesses that are extremely grateful to share their products with you.
See you soon friends!