- This event has passed.
This Old Farmer’s Market
September 20 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until September 30, 2020
In accordance with new guidelines, the market will look a little different. It will still be a place for you to shop and pick up great locally grown, baked, harvested and/or prepared goodies!
1. The market will be open 12:00-3:00. We have dedicated the time (2:30-3:00) for high-risk population. Generally there are less people at the market at that time.
2. We will be establishing distances between vendors as well as safe social distancing for customers standing in line for vendors.
3. Vendors will not be allowed to offer sampling. You will have to take their word for it when they tell you it tastes amazing!
4. We are encouraging prepaid ordering with vendors. This will cut down on the amount of time people might have to wait in line.
5. All staff and vendors will be required to wear mouth/nose covering and will have hand sanitizer at their booth.We highly encourage customers to wear mouth/nose covering as well, but it is not required while outside at the market.
6. The store will be open during the market. Customers must wear a mouth/nose covering while inside the store and we will be limiting the maximum number of customers in the store to 10.