- This event has passed.
Progressive Euchre Tournament
June 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Held the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, join us on Tuesday, June 11 as we host a game night for a progressive euchre tournament – this month, with a growler of Star City beer or bottle of our Peerless Mill Wine to the winning player!
A tournament where teammates change every game, here’s “The Gist”:
– Buy-in for each player is $5.00
– A minimum of 8 players are required for a tournament to take place
– 6 games will be played
– Each game will either be 8 hands, 10 points, or 15 minutes long. Whichever comes first.
– There is a 10 minute break between games
– Payout for first, second, third, fourth and last (depending on turnout).
A full list of rules can be found here:
Each Tuesday Night is now Game Night at the brewery. Every week we’ll have a different rotating game of either cards, Cards Against Humanity, Bingo, Bar Pictionary or more to be thought of later!
Entry is $5.00 and we start at 7pm sharp. So come early to register.