- This event has passed.
Pop Up Covid-19 Testing
August 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Important information about this event:
• All adults and children, both residents and non-residents of Greene County, are welcome to get tested.
• This event will offer free walk-up tests without an appointment or a doctor’s recommendation.
• Masks will be required at this event and attendees are asked to alert the greeter on site if they are ill or experiencing symptoms.
• Attendees must fill out an online form prior to arrival at https://bit.ly/gcphnuttertest
• Please enter the testing site from Colonel Glenn Highway
• Please do not arrive prior to 9:00am.
• If attendees provide an email address, lab results will be sent via email. If not, lab results will arrive by postal mail only. Those with positive test results will also receive a phone call from a public health employee. The average turnaround time for lab results is between two to seven days, depending on the total of tests being processed.
• The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) does not recommend being tested again if a previous test result was positive.
• No notes for “return to work” will be provided.
• The goal of this event is to find those with positive results and get them isolated to slow the spread. A negative test result is only valid for the day you are tested, as you could contract the virus later.
For more information, please call Greene County Public Health at 937-374-5600.