- This event has passed.
Pints & Preneurs: Game Night in Kettering
September 25, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Pints & Preneurs is on the move in 2019!
For this special Pints & Preneurs, we’re teaming up with game developers from the Dayton region for a game night at D20: A Bar With Characters! Grab a pint, make a connection, & settle in to try a new game from a local entrepreneur. See below for the full list of local games & developers you’ll meet!
Our monthly Pints & Preneurs series is about connecting — with entrepreneurial peers, with fellow local biz lovers, with new friends and neighbors working to build a vibrant economic community in Dayton.
MEET YOUR LOCAL GAME DEVELOPERS:
• Galatune, from Adam Wik — a battle card game for young adults and teens. Mid-difficulty. Casual and pro gamers.
• Dolphin Hat Games, from Dave Campbell — famous for their Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game. Beginner-level game, great for families, kids, and gamers of all levels.
• Bellum, bu Ben Maloney — a grid-based tabletop game combining elements of chess and Magic. Mid-difficulty.
• Survive the Night, from local rep Taylor Bir — an 80s-inspired horror tabletop Role-Playing Game adventure. Fun for players familiar with Dungeons & Dragons and a great RPG for people new to the genre.
• Wraith Games, from Jay Kidd — an Ohio-based digital games studio, most known for their mobile puzzle game Collapsus. Beginner friendly.
• Wither Studios, from local rep Brian Turner — a game studio creating engaging and thought-provoking story-driven games.