- This event has passed.
September 4, 2019 @ 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:15 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2019
FOA and Samaritan are teaming up to provide Narcan Training the first Wednesday of each month before our weekly meeting.
Project DAWN is a community-based overdose education and naloxone distribution program. Project DAWN participants receive training on:
• Recognizing the signs and symptoms of overdose
• Distinguishing between different types of overdose
• Performing rescue breathing
• Calling emergency medical services
• Administering intranasal Naloxone
• Each participant will leave with a prescribed dose of Narcan
• Narcan refills available (no need to attend entire training, arrive at the start or end of training)