- This event has passed.
September 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
We are hosting “DaytonStrong CityFest” which is a FREE family friendly event at the Levitt Pavilion on Sunday, September 22 from 6-9pm. This event is designed to bring Dayton and surrounding communities together after two major tragedies this summer to spend the evening together all in one place. We’re coming together as friends, family, neighbors and COMMUNITY regardless of race, political stance or religion.
The event will include:
– Live music including sets from national touring artist Hasting & Co., Chris Jobe (as seen on Songland), Alexis Gomez (as seen on American Idol) + The American Landscape
– Performances by Dayton’s Funk Lab Dance Center
– Live DJ
– Food Trucks
– Get your picture taken with Princess Elsa, Batman, Spiderman and other superheroes!
– Yard Games
– Face Painting
– Balloon Animals
– Special Tribute to Dayton and more…
HOW CAN YOU HELP THE COMMUNITY?:
– Come to Levitt Pavilion Dayton on Sunday, September 22 to hang out for the night, enjoy time with people in the community, play yard games and listen to music
– Invite all of your friends and family
– Eat food + buy a custom “DaytonStrong” t-shirt. 100% of the proceeds will go to The Dayton Foundation which will DIRECTLY help the families impacted by the tragedies.
This event is open to all people—every age, race, religion, political preference, whoever you are, you are welcome and encouraged to come, invite your friends and support this community!