- This event has passed.
Cards for a Cure
May 23 @ 5:00 pm - 11:59 pm$100
In light of the situation we are faced with we have had to cancel all other events we had planned! So we are taking to the web for a virtual poker tournament to benefit Sara White’s Man/Woman of the Year campaign for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society!
Tournament will start at 5PM on Saturday May 23rd and have a time cap of Midnight.
If it hits midnight and multiple players remain, chip leader is the winner.
$100 minimum buy in for charity (feel free to send more!)
Prize for first place!
We will be hosting it on Pokerstars.com. You will have to do the following:
1. Download the free pokerstars software and register for a free account with them.
2. Venmo entry fee with note saying “LLS fee for (Players Name and Email)” (PLEASE USE THIS NOTE ONLY TO SEPERATE THE TRANSACTION) to @Rwillen by Friday May 23rd at 3PM to receive your entry code.
3. On the Main Poker Lobby on Pokerstars you will click on the home games tab
4. Click “Join a Poker Club”
5. Enter the Club ID which is 3563809
6. Enter the code you recieved.
7. Go to the Schedule tab in the Club Lobby.
8. Click the Tournament and then click register.
9. Have the Tournament Lobby open by 5PM on Saturday May 23rd.
No Limit Hold Em style. Everyone will start with 3,000 chips and blinds will increase every ten minutes. There will be 5 minute breaks periodically. 9 players per table, it will automatically condense as players drop out.
(If you do not currently have venmo you will need to download it or have another player venmo your fee. Keeping it to one platform will be easiest)