- This event has passed.
April Online Euchre League
April 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$5
No other game screams Midwest like Euchre does.
Play in a weekly Euchre game that crowns weekly winners. If you play every week of April, you’ll have your chance to win the overall league. Hosted by Dayton Sportcial
Each night, every player will play 3 games with 3 different partners. The individual player with the most wins (tiebreaker most points) will receive the weekly prize of a gift card to a local company.
Play one night or all four!
A truly social league where you will be paired up with different partners every game that you play. Sign up for one night or the whole month! Prizes every night with an overall champ crowned!
– Internet. A decent connection is key.
– Technology. Something from this decade. PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, tablet
– Zoom. Download at zoom.com. Zoom is a video teleconference software. It is FREE to download. This is key. It is what is going to make the gameplay fun and social!
– Test out Zoom. Do this beforehand! Make sure that you can get into the room. Just click this link: https://zoom.us/j/578995266?pwd=cXFNTGlTRW8vYkhtMW1NQ3ZkZDF0Zz09. You’ll receive the password to enter the room whenyou register
– Test out Trickster Cards. It is FREE! They have a bunch of card games, and you do not have to download anything. Go on there and try out the gameplay. https://www.trickstercards.com/game/
– Show up to the zoom meeting about 655pm for more instructions!
– We will play by the standard Sportcial rules for gameplay. Which include Stick the Dealer. They can be found here: http://www.daytonsportcial.com/s/Euchre-Rules.docx
– The only changes are in the structure of the evening
– Everyone for themselves! We will all meet in the zoom meeting, and then be assigned random tables/partners
– A person will be assigned to start the game
– You will complete one game and then return back to the main room to report your scores
– You will then be assigned a new table/partner
– This will count as 1 round. We will complete 3 rounds (no shuffling, or dealing, means the gameplay will be quicker)
– Whoever has the most wins, wins the night! Tie breaker will be total points scored.
– Wins and points from each week will be totaled and an overall winner will be crowned