2021 Garden Gems Tour
June 12 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$25 – $30
The Garden Gems, a walking tour will begin Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. We ask that you arrive at your last garden by 2:30p. You will tour exquisite gardens in Oakwood/Kettering. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 day of the tour at any home, rain or shine. Proceeds from the Garden Gems Tour support conservation, civic improvement, and beautification projects in the Dayton area.
Covid Protocols from the Ohio Department of Health and CDC will be implemented. Mask wearing and Social Distancing will be required.
- Please bring your ticket with you to the Garden Gems Tour
- Additional tickets may be purchased at any garden on the day of the event for $30
- Will Call for tickets purchased after May 28 will be located at Smith Gardens; 11 Walnut Lane; Oakwood 45419
- Gardens are open from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- You may visit the gardens in any order
- Watch for Garden Walk signs to direct you to parking locations
- Wear your walking shoes
- Please be considerate of neighbors’ mailboxes, driveways, and lawns
- Please obey parking patterns and signs
- Event is Rain or Shine. Please take precautions should severe weather threaten
- Addresses of the gardens and a map showing their locations are on the Garden Gems ticket, which you will receive in the mail.
- If you do not receive your ticket a record of your purchase will be available at the Will Call Table.
- Will call is located at Smith Memorial Gardens in Oakwood, Garden B
- Tickets are non-refundable
For more information please contact:
Laurie – 937.838.6321
Jean – 937.604.5297
Each garden is unique and offers its own rules for relaxing, gazing, and appreciating color, native plants, and recreation. There are several historic references in this year’s gardens, which will transcend the observer to the richness of long ago. Street parking is available outside gardens. Gardens are not wheelchair accessible, and some have stairs and uneven terrain.
For more information and to purchase tickets in advance for $25 or $30 day of event please visit https://gardenclubofdayton.org/events/