The Spirit of Ohio Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 24. The evening features a five-course meal created with ingredients from around the state of Ohio. Chef Ben Toney and Beverage Director Chris Fuhrmann will share the origins and history of the featured ingredients throughout the meal. The menu for the evening includes:
- Reception course: Valley Vineyards Champagne (Morrow), Emmitt Ridge Farm candied bacon (Georgetown), Kenny’s Farmhouse Kentucky blue cheese, local honey (Lebanon)
- First course: Lake Erie smoked walleye, everything bagel, cream cheese, Good Guys Gardens microgreens (Lebanon)
- Second course: JP Mound oyster mushroom bisque (Wilmington)
- Third course: 80 Acres Farm salad (Cincinnati)
- Fourth course: Ohio-Proud beef strip loin, Chefs Garden Vegetables (Huron)
- Dessert course: Valley Vineyards Bourbon Barrel Mead, Madisono’s bourbon gelato up-side down ice cream cone (Cincinnati), Maple Grove Farm maple syrup (Lebanon)
Guests will enjoy Valley Vineyards’ Seyval Blanc or Cabernet Franc during the meal.
Seating is limited. Reservations are required and can be made by calling Golden Lamb at (513) 932-5065. Reservations are $75 per person, inclusive.