Oct 29- Nov 15th The Human Race presents:
One of the greatest stories of all time turns into one of the most beloved musicals of all time, as the imprisoned Miguel Cervantes spins the tale of Don Quixote and his quest, in this winner of five Tony® Awards. The audience of The Loft will be part of the setting as the Man of La Mancha becomes The Knight of The Woeful Countenance, dons the Golden Helmet of Mambrino, and leads Sancho Panza and Dulcinea as they dare to dream The Impossible Dream.
To support the local production, El Meson, Dayton’s family owned and operated restaurant that features cuisine from Central and South America, Spain and the Caribbean,will offer a special “La Mancha” region menu from Oct 30- Nov 15th. Guests can choose a Tapa from each category for a fixed price meal.
First Course – An appertif style Tapa (choose one)
1) Assorted Chorizos, Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, & Bread
2) Gambas al Ajillo – sautéed shrimp in garlic & olive oil
3) Tortilla a La Mancha – potato & egg omelet with fresh vegetables
Second Course – A Salad style Tapa (choose one)
1) Sliced tomatoes with Manchego Sheep Cheese, & Basil
2) Pisto Manchego – sautéed zucchini, yellow squash, & eggplant
3) Sopa de Lentejas – Lentil Soup
Third Course – An Entree style Tapa (choose one)
1) Solomillo al ajo Tostado – Beef tenderloin topped with toasted
garlic & Manchego Cheese. Served over Saffron Rice with Pinenuts.
2) Marinated Pork Tenderloin served with Patatas Alioli (garlic potato salad)
3) Baby Lamb Chops served with a Zucchini & Cheese soufflé.
For all diners of the “ Man of La Mancha Menu”, a glass of Sangria, a Cappuccino, or a glass of Tropical Iced Tea is included.
$25.00 person tax and gratuity NOT included. For dinner reservations call 859-8229.