Labor Day is traditionally a holiday weekend filled with grilling out, gobbling down hot dogs and hamburgers and cracking some beer with friends. But if your cookout gets rained out or you just want to be waited on, check out these restaurant deals around town:
- Abuelo’s – You can buy one, get one free entree at participating locations.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Enjoy 20% off takeout, delivery, and catering.
- Burger King – On Sunday and Monday, shower ketchup on a classic grilled hot dog for $1.
- Carrabba’s – order Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsala or Pollo Rosa Maria and get a FREE* Spaghetti & Meatballs to take home through Sept 4th.
- Domino’s – Take advantage of these deals:
- Firehouse Subs – Don’t miss these special Offers:
* Free medium sub with purchase of a medium or large sub with chip and drink.
* Free gallon beverage with any platter purchase.
- Hardee’s – Don’t miss these two special Offers:
- Logan’s Roadhouse – Dine over Labor Day weekend and take 25% off your entire check when you print out this coupon.
- Long John Silver’s – You can buy one, get one free platter.
- P.F. Chang’s – You can access a buy one entree, get one free entree free Offer after filling out this online form.
- Ruby Tuesday – Try a Tito’s Spiked Lemonade for $7. Choose from six hand-crafted flavors, including blueberry.
- The Melting Pot – At select locations, you can feast on a Crave Combo for $20 per person. The Combo includes three courses.
- Spaghetti Warehouse – Gobble down a Labor Day Weekend Celebration Family Feast for four for $30. The meal features double portions of a choice of three entrees, such as the 15-layer lasagna, the chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs, or the fettuccini alfredo.