Jimmy Buffet wrote a song about them and today we celebrate them! It’ss National Cheeseburger Day! What a great day to bite into a juicy patty topped with melting cheese on a great bun! For reference take a look back at our Food Adventures list of the Best Burgers in town. Or even more fun, go out and taste some burgers for yourself!
Local Burgers To Enjoy Today:
- Dorothy Lane Market Oakwood: Join us for a 1/3-lb burger with your choice of toppings (bacon is a bit more) and one pint of craft beer on tap $10
- Wheat Penny: Texas Burger- melted monterey jack cheese, housemate BBQ sauce and a hand battered onion ring
From the Chains:
- Burger King: Mix and match two Whoppers for $6 for a limited time, no coupon needed.
- Hardee’s – You can print a coupon for a $3.99 small double cheeseburger combo.
- McDonald’s: Buy one large sandwich and get one free when you order through the McDonald’s app, valid through Oct. 1
- Smashburger: Join SmashClub and get a free entree with the purchase of a side and drink just for signing up.
- Sonic: Enjoy the Carhop Classic which features a 100% pure beef Cheeseburger & medium, handmade Onion Rings for just $2.99
- Wendy’s –Get the Giant Junior Bacon Cheeseburger meal with 4-piece chicken nuggets, small fries and a small drink for $5.