Almond Joy Cocktail
1 ounce Malibu Rum
1 ounce Amaretto or almond-flavored liqueur
1 ounce creme de cacao
2 ounces half and half (or 1 ounce cream and 1 ounce whole milk)
Almond Joy, for garnish
Coconut shavings, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Combine Malibu Rum, Amaretto, creme de cacao, and half and half. Cover and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass. Use a Microplane or cheese grater to garnish with Almond Joy shavings. Sprinkle a pinch of coconut on top.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Martini
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. water
- ½ C. creamy peanut butter
Make the simple syrup by combing sugar, water and peanut butter in small saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce and simmer a few minutes. Set aside and let cool. Store in refrigerator.
For the martini, combine ingredients in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain in a chilled martini glass. Garnish with Reeses peanut butter cup.
10 mint leaves
3 ounces Smarties Infused Vodka
1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1 ounce simple syrup
3 rolls of Smarties
Combine mint leaves, lime juice, simple syrup and two rolls of Smarties in a highball glass and muddle ingredients together. Add Smarties Infused Vodka and stir. Add crushed ice, top off with club soda and add a sprinkling of remaining Smarties.
Sometimes you don’t want a full drink; that’s when a shooter is perfect. Same goes for chocolate – sometimes you don’t want a full bar of chocolate, but a couple of M&Ms really hit the spot. That’s why it’s only natural that this recipe involves a shooter AND M&Ms. You’re welcome.
- Mix together 1/2 oz. Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur) and 1/2 oz. Creme de Cacao.
- Serve in a shot glass and top with whipped cream and garnish with M&Ms.