BARRY BAGELS CELEBRATES 45 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Since 1972, they’ve been baking fresh bagels everyday
Please come celebrate Barry Bagels 45 year anniversary on Tuesday, November 14th. They will be giving away t-shirts and offering four additional promotions to thank customers for their enduring love and support.
On Tuesday, November 14, 1972, Barry Greenblatt opened the original “Bagel Place” at 4024 N. Holland-Sylvania Road in Toledo. He had relocated from Detroit with his young wife, Judie, because this market lacked a bagel shop. Since then, several more corporate stores opened in Toledo and Ann Arbor. Barry, his son Mark and new partner Jim Nusbaum began franchising in 2014. There are now 6 franchised stores, totaling 12 stores open in Ohio and Michigan, with more planned throughout the Midwest.
All Barry Bagels locations will be featuring the following promotions on Tuesday, November 14th:
- The first 45 customers at EACH location will get a FREE Barry Bagels t-shirt.
- If your name is Barry, or Judie (any spelling, must show ID) you get a FREE Eggel or Bagel and Cream Cheese.
- All bagels are 45 cents ALL DAY LONG ( limit 2 dozen per person, can not pre-order).
- FREE small coffee with ANY purchase from Open until 10 am.
- FREE David’s cookie with ANY purchase from 3pm – Close.
Not valid with any other offers, but above offers can be combined.
Good Tuesday, November 14th only, at ALL locations . No coupon necessary.
Barry Bagels is a family owned and franchised bagel and deli restaurant. We make eggels (egg bagel sandwiches), sandwiches, soups and salads fresh daily for lunch, breakfast and dinner. We also sell wholesale bagels to area school districts, hospitals and businesses, and trays for catering all occasions. We love to say “Everything is better on a bagel”.