On Sunday, April 17, 2011 students from the Boonshoft School of Medicine will be holding the AIDS 5k Run/Walk/Jog. We invite you, your friends and family to join us to help a great cause! All registrants will receive a race t-shirt as well as be entered into a raffle to receive some awesome prizes. Also, on race day, breakfast and snacks will be provided (bagels, juice, fruit, etc). Top finishers for each age and gender group will receive awards. The details of the race and how to register are as follows:
· What: WSU Boonshoft School of Medicine AIDS 5k Benefit
· Where: Wegerzyn Gardens Metropark, 1301 E. Siebenthaler Ave, Dayton, OH, 45414
· When: Sunday, April 17th, Race begins at 9:30 am, registration opens at 8 am
· Why: All proceeds go to the AIDS Resource Center of Ohio and Miami Valley Positives 4 Positives.
· Register Online: http://www.active.com/running/dayton-oh/aids-benefit-5k-2011
· Register in person: On race day at the site
· Cost: $20 before race day, $25 day of race.
We hope you’ll be able to attend!
Ryan Hamilton, Lindsey Hogle, and Scott Seider
WSU Boonshoft School of Medicine AIDS 5k Co-Chairs