Registration is now open for TEDxDaytonSalon | Innovation which will be held on June 4, 2019 from 9:00 to 11:45 am at the Steam Plant located in downtown Dayton.
This is the second of three TEDxDaytonSalon events happening this year, which will continue the tradition of talks by local speakers and a half day program.
“Attendees can expect to be enlightened by the possibilities and actionable ideas from the team of Innovation speakers,” said John Farrell, TEDxDaytonSalon Committee Chair, “As well as impressed with the depth and breadth of expertise that permeates in our community.”
Eight speakers will explore different forms of innovation in their talks such as medical, science, technology, business, entrepreneurship, personal passion, virtual reality, and workforce development. Speakers for the June event include:
- Beck Besecker – Co-Founder and CEO, Marxent
- Andrew Cothrel – Founder and President, Blue Marble Medical
- Kelly Dolan – Co-Founder, Ingage Partners
- Seth Hamman – Director, Center for the Advancement of Cybersecurity & Associate Professor of Computer Science, Cedarville University
- Greg Loughnane – R&D Consultant & Adjunct Instructor, University of Dayton
- Charles Nick – President, The Wright Cup
- Charlynda Scale – Founder, Mutt’s Sauce LLC
- Greg Simpson – SVP and Chief Technology Officer, Synchrony
For more information and to register for the event, visit tedxdayton.com/salon-innovation