- Daytonian of the Year – An individual making the greatest contribution to Dayton in the previous year.
- Community Service – An organization that supports and promotes service to the community.
- Giving Back to Neighborhoods – An individual or neighborhood group that has supported and inspired their neighborhood.
- Education Champion – An organization working hard to provide a brighter future for our children.
- Workforce Pipeline – An organization promoting skill or trade development in students.
Winners will be chosen by an awards committee, and awards will be presented at a City Commission meeting. The honorees will also be highlighted in special video productions and on the City’s social media channels.