- The guiding themes to interpret however you see fit are “Giving Voice” and “radio in the hands of the people”.
- These are not the only ideas we want to see, but they are 2 important ones for you to think about.
- WYSO or 91.3 WYSO must be someplace in your design.
- The winning design will be used for both the shirt and hoodie for 1 year. It will be screen printed in up to 3 colors.
- The creator of the winning design may be thanked/mentioned on the air and online, if they wish to be.
- Time frame for submissions: July 20th – August 18th
- Acceptable file formats: high-res (300 dpi) vector art–Illustrator, Corel, or PDF
- Send submissions to [email protected]
- You may send up to 3 designs. However, only 1 design from those may be part of final public voting.
- WYSO will select 4 finalists from all submissions. Those 4 finalists will be put online for public voting to determine the winner.
- The names of the finalists will not be put with their designs to maintain as much anonymity as possible before the winner is announced.
- Voting multiple times is discouraged, but hey, we can’t stop you if you’re determined.
- Time frame for voting: August 20th – September 1st