Stressed? Seeking some peace of mind? Aren’t we all! It’s not as complicated as we tend to imagine. Self care, through movement and meditation, can dramatically improve our ability to cope with an increasingly stressful world.
Lots of folks are unaware that we have a wonderful resource nestled right here in the Miami Valley! The Natural Path Meditation Center, a non-denominational center that teaches a heart-based form of meditation called Heartfulness, is located in Beavercreek, conveniently close to both Fairfield and I-35 (directions below).
This weekend the Center is hosting their 2nd Annual HeartFest event. It’s a FREE & fun wellness festival, with workshops and vendors for all ages! Organizers hope that by offering tools for self care and inner peace, people will be able to live a more balanced life. How wonderful would that be for our community?
Curious about meditation, yoga, and wellness? Looking for ways to cope with stress? Seeking inner peace? Something to do with the kids? All of the above? Then this is sure to be a wonderful day you won’t want to miss!
- Heartfulness Meditation sessions all day
- Kids Tent with Activities for all ages
- Variety of Wellness Speakers & Vendors
- Movement Tent offering yoga, qigong, & Melt classes + Music!
- Food Trucks (Shakery Juice Bar, Harvest Mobile Cuisine, and Bella Sorella Pizza!)
- For the full schedule of events, click here.
How to go?
- 10am – 5pm on Saturday August 19, 2017.
- Free admission!
- Parking at St. Luke’s Parking Lot. For directions click here.