believe that voluntarism does make a difference and that volunteer service is an essential part of responsible citizenship. Our membership consists of 90 active members who coordinate and execute League programs and 230 sustaining members who support the League through advisory roles while serving as active members of other community organizations. Currently, you’ll find JLD representatives on nearly two dozen community boards and coalitions.
- Volunteering to make a positive difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Promoting the development of friendships, rewarding relationships and personal growth opportunities.
- Providing opportunities to learn effective volunteer and leadership skills.
- Valuing and recognizing the talents and efforts of our members.
- Effectively managing our financial resources.
- Being inclusive of all women who desire volunteer opportunities.
- The Junior League of Dayton is looking for women who possess an interest in voluntarism, commitment to community service, and who have an interest in developing their potential for voluntary community participation.
Wednesday, June 24th 7PM-9PM Lily’s Bistro
Thursday, July 16th 6:30PM-8:30PM Warped Wing Brewing Company