Join us for an afternoon of inspiration with keynote speaker civil rights activist Shaun King and other engaging speakers.
Freedom to Vote! will also feature entertainment, and food vendors. Local community-based organizations will be attending the event to help attendees register to vote.
SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS BY
- Jammal Lemy – Parkland survivor, March for Our Lives
- Rev. Mark Thompson – radio broadcaster and activist
OTHER SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE
- Jai Gillard – Santa Fe, TX, high school shooting survivor
- Shannon Isom – president & CEO, Dayton YWCA
- Dr. Kim Landsbergen – associate professor of Biology & Environmental Science, Antioch College
- Dr. Barbara Winslow ’68 – founder, Shirley Chisholm Project
- Llyn McCoy – director, Greene County Board of Elections
PLUS the World House Choir and more!
On the Horseshoe at Antioch College (Livermore St and Morgan Place, Yellow Springs).