Calling all foodies and cooks! Got flavor infused Olive Oils? How about flavored Balsamic vinegar? This class does!
Attendees can sit back, relax and enjoy seven different plates. Each one made with fresh olive oils and balsamics, of different specialty flavors. This is not a “hands on” class, but each dish will be prepared step by step by 3 different cooks, and recipes will be supplied.
Now is your chance to check out the Spicy Olive Oil store and hang out all evening with the Food Adventure Crew!
Join The Big Ragu, Hungry Jax and Chef House as they share some of their favorite dishes.
HERE’S THE SKINNY:
WHERE: The Spicy Olive at Austin Landing – 3650 RIGBY ROAD MIAMISBURG, OHIO 45342
WHEN: Wed Feb 17th, at 6:30pm
COST: $35 per person, limited seating – call 937-247-5969 for tickets
*** PLEASE NOTE, YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN WINE, BOOZE, ETC. to THIS EVENT !
HERE IS OUR “MUST EAT” MENU in order by courses:
1) Appetizer: Prosciutto skewers: Hungry Jax will demo a very simple, yet delicious app, skewering prosciutto, fresh mozz, and cantaloupe and drizzled with espresso balsamic.
2) Salad: Winter fruit salad: Lee Anne will teach how to use supreme blood oranges. The salad will include: Blood oranges, Minneola tangelos and grapefruit with pistachio, goat cheese, fresh herbs and drizzled with the Sicilian lemon white balsamic.
3) Side: Big Ragu will demo Savannah style hoe cakes, using Butter infused olive oil, drizzled with locally made maple syrup.
4) Entree: Hungry Jax will cook up her Linguine pomodoro with grilled chicken, utilizing the traditional balsamic as well as your pesto!
5) Entree: Big Ragu will be serving up his awesome Shrimp scampi, over rice, using Garlic infused olive oil and Milanese flavored oil as well for an Italian twist.
6) Entree: Chef House will make us drool with her Pork tenderloin: Pan seared pork tenderloin medallions with a whole grain mustard and Vermont maple balsamic sauce. Served with grilled squash and zucchini.
7) Dessert: Hungry Jax wraps it up with her Chocolate balsamic cupcakes with fresh raspberry buttercream
Please join us for this 7 plate Food Adventure in cooking! Come try the various dishes made with the freshest olive oils and balsamics in Dayton. Browse the Spicy Olive Store and take advantage of specials.
We will have door prizes, trivia, and fun giveaways. The class promises to be delicious and fun.
** IMPORTANT: Seating is VERY limited, so call 937-247-5969 to reserve your spot!