Human 2.0 festival is a festival that offers FREE full-fledged Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi, Qi Gong classes, all in a natural, tranquil setting. The stage is set with engaging speakers, and a multitude of activities aimed at exploring the various facets of the mind-body-self connection.
Local food trucks will be serving delicious food, and the kids will enjoy our multitude of activities such as face-painting booths and a 7-foot tall blank canvas!
This festival is a space for you to explore the ways and means to create your OWN unique reality. We would like to invite you to come and set the tone.
Admission and Activities are Free!
Saturday October 22nd from 10am – 6pm
Address: 3153 Lantz Rd Beavercreek OH
- Engaging Speakers
- Full length Yoga, Tai chi, Qi Gong classes (Bring your Own Mat!)
- Fun kids activities, families welcome
- Physical fitness challenges for fitness buffs
- Chess challenge for those looking to exercise their minds!
- Delicious food trucks and various holistic practitioners
- Meditation for Humanity – Spread the peace and love!