- This event has passed.
Woeber Mustard Recipe Cook-Off
September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
MustardFEST at Mother Stewart’s Brewing Co will include a competitive Mustard Recipe Cook-off at 6:30 PM on 9/20! Here are the rules:
– Your dish must include at least one type of Woeber Mustard Company mustard. Here’s the full inventory: https://www.woebermustard.com/product_category/mustard/
– You may enter any type of dish – appetizer, dip, main course, hot, cold, etc. Please be advised that no warming trays, or electric will be available.
– Depending on total number of entries we reserve the right to break down entries into separate categories with winners in each category
– The four judges will taste each entry and score on taste, appearance, originality, overall quality and use of mustard as an ingredient.
– Disposable plates and utensils will be available, but you may choose to plate your entry ahead of time. Please bring your Woeber Mustard bottle with you to the contest.
– Prizes will be awarded for first ($100), and second places ($50), along with Woeber gift boxes.
– Registration begins at 5:00 PM day of event – judging begins at 6:30 PM
– FREE to enter!
Contact Chris Schutte to enter: [email protected]