The Great Diaper Dash 5K
September 30 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm$25 – $45
This family-friendly race will support the mission of Hannah’s Treasure Chest, providing funds for programs that enrich the lives of children in need throughout 4 counties around Dayton.
- All are welcome to participate! This is a family-friendly event and will take place on a stroller-friendly route.
- Walkers and runners are welcome
- Choose between men’s and women’s cut shirts
- Optional children’s shirts are available for $10
- Kids’ Fun Run preceding 5K Run/Walk
- 5K Run/Walk
- $20 May 22 ONLY: early registration 10 AM-4 PM at Hannah’s Treasure Chest or online!
- $25 March 23-September 15
- $35 September 16-21
- $45 September 22-30 (race day)
- Shirts guaranteed ONLY if registered by September 21
- Extra men’s cut shirts may be available on race day but are NOT guaranteed
- Children’s shirts available for $10
- Registration fees are non-refundable/non-transferrable
- September 28, 9 AM to 6 PM at Hannah’s Treasure Chest, 124 Westpark Rd, Centerville
- September 30 (race day), 7-8:45 AM, Centerville High School, 500 E Franklin St, Centerville
What You’re Supporting
Proceeds from the event will support the mission and operations of Hannah’s Treasure Chest, a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit, enriching the lives of children in need in a 4-county area around Dayton, OH.
Hannah’s Treasure Chest, a respected children’s charity in Centerville, OH, enriches the lives of children in need by providing clothing, baby equipment, books, shoes, diapers and other essential items through a network of partner agencies in Butler, Greene, Montgomery and Warren counties. Additional programs include Brighter Smiles dental kits, Beds for Babies, Blankets and Bears, and Giving Angels.
Since 2001, Hannah’s Treasure Chest has maintained a warehouse of donated children’s items to respond quickly to client requests. When a partner agency identifies a child in need, Hannah’s Treasure Chest provides a personalized care package to the agency, which in turn delivers them to the child.
For more information about donating to Hannah’s Treasure Chest call 937-438-5039 or visit hannahstreasure.org. Families seeking help should contact the United Way’s Help Line at 937-225-3001.