- This event has passed.
May 17 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2019 at 8:00 am
One event on May 19, 2019 at 9:00 am
Make plans today for the Springfield Extravaganza.
- The best resource for Antiques, Collectibles & Flea Market Finds
- See what Country Living, Country Home, Martha Stewart Living, and CNN have continually recognized as one of America’s Best Markets
- Chance to fill your lives with objects of interest not just stuff.
- No Big Box Stores, “Pottery Coop” or “Box & Drum” store items.
- Your place to buy a piece of furniture made in the United States out of real wood.
- Your chance to embrace your individuality and stand out in our world of sameness.
- The opportunity to discover some unexpectedly delicious food.
- Where you can spend a day with family, friends, and the dog.
- Simply a place to have fun and reward yourself for a job well done.
Early Bird 7-noon on Friday. $15- includes Readmission rest of weekend.
General Admission- $10 -noon to 6 p.m. Friday