- This event has passed.
SOUTH PARK NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALE 2018
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFREE
40 households in Historic South Park have cleaned out their attics and garages and will be selling their treasures to thrifters, Saturday, July 21st from 9a-4p. Tons of housewares including a stackable washer/dryer, antiques, furniture, baby clothes, pet items, books, lawnmowers, bicycles, historic salvage and collectibles. Even a raffle for original art items at Hope Lutheran Church. You need to hit this sale!! To help plan your treasure hunt, yard sale maps will be available during the week prior.
Get the Yard Sale map at:
• Ghostlight Coffee (Wayne & Clover) Coffee up before you head out
• Hope Lutheran Church (Hickory & Perrine) Offering food, refreshments, and a rest stop during sale day
• South Park Tavern (Wayne & Oak) Adding a special coupon to your map
• Branch + Bone (Wayne & Bradford) Attaching a special offer to your map
• Historicsouthpark.org Download a copy
We may even have a food truck to sustain you during the hunt.
About Historic South Park
South Park, a historic urban neighborhood in Dayton, Ohio, is known for its community spirit, its diverse architecture and its excellent location. Residents enjoy a pleasant walk from their front porch to a local pub or café, churches and shops, parks and parties. Yard Sale shoppers will find breakfast, lunch and dinner within walking distance.