Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton 3k/5k Remembrance Walk 2019
October 26 @ 8:30 am$25
WHEN: Saturday, October 26, 2019
TIME: Registration begins at 8:30 am
Walk begins at 10 am
Come back after you walk to get a bite to eat from the food trucks on site!
WHERE: Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
324 Wilmington Ave.
Dayton, OH 45420
WHAT: Walk in honor or in memory of a loved one. Awards will be presented to the team and individual who raises the most money.
WHY: Net proceeds benefit Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton patient care and services.
HOW: Online registration will be available soon! In the meantime, please call 937.222.WALK.
PRICING: Individual Walker: $25
Team of 5 or More: $20 each
Youth Walker (Age 12 and under): $10
Active Military or Veteran: $20
- The walk route will start at the Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton campus, proceed through the neighborhood, and come back.
- The course is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- For the safety of all participants, no roller blades, bicycles, or unleashed pets.
- Parking is available off-site at various locations with shuttle buses.
- Bring some extra money for the food trucks!
- Must register by October 7, 2019 to guarantee an event t-shirt.
Questions? Contact Melissa Romer at 937.258.5537 or email [email protected]