- This event has passed.
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton 3k/5k Remembrance Walk 2018
October 27 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$25
Participate with us for the 14th annual Remembrance Walk. More than 1,000 people will walk in memory or in honor of a loved one. Together we walk and support the mission of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton.
- The walk route will start at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton campus, proceed through the neighborhood, and come back.
- The course is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- For the safety of all participants, no roller blades, bicycles, or unleashed pets.
- Parking is available off-site at various locations with shuttle buses.
- Bring some extra money for the food trucks!
- Must register by October 1, 2018 to guarantee an event t-shirt.
When: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Registration starts at 8:30 am
Walk begins at 10 am
Where: Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
324 Wilmington Ave.
Dayton, OH 45420
Why: Net proceeds benefit Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton patient care and services.
Pricing: Individual Walker: $25
Team of 5 or More: $20 each
Youth Walker (Age 12 and under): $10
Active Military or Veteran: $20