- This event has passed.
Meadowlark Wine Dinner with California Wine Maker Peter Stolpman
February 8, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79
An intimate 6 course dinner paired with 6 different wines with special guest, California wine maker Peter Stolpman. The menu is a collaboration from chefs Wiley, Elizabeth Valenti, Dave Rawson and Jenn DiSanto from the newly formed catering and events division SageCraft.
Reserved seating only and space is limited. Call SageCraft to reserve your space (937)296-0600. Price is $79.00 per person and includes all 6 courses, 6 wines and a few sweet treats to finish out the evening.
All 6 courses are beautifully paired with one of Stolpman Winery wines~
2015 Sauvignon Blanc
• Eggplant Fries
• Garlic Frites
• Avocado Toast
• Smoked Trout Salad in Belgian Endive
2016 Estate Rose
• Garlic Shrimp in the style of Spain
• Spiced Tri-color Carrots on Roasted Eggplant Aioli with micro watercress
• Braised Pork Shank Ravioli with an olive, citrus relish
• Wild Mushroom Ragout over creamy polenta
2012 Original Syrah
• Lamb Breast Taco in honor of La Cuadrilla
$79.00 per person