- This event has passed.
Fueling for Optimal Body Composition
November 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Take this opportunity to get a head start on your New Year’s resolution for your best body in 2019 (and avoid the upcoming holiday spread)! We’ve enlisted the aid of the published author and regional expert in sports nutrition, Dawn Weatherwax, who will be giving a free presentation on Fueling for Optimal Body Composition at at Practice Fitness on Monday, November 5th, from 6-7pm. In addition to learning about the topics highlighted below, attending Dawn’s free presentation at the studio will give you, your clients, family, and friends an opportunity for specially discounted rates on Dawn’s diagnostic services and meal plans tailored for you. This is the only time we will be hosting Dawn at the studio until next fall, so please give yourself the gift of better understanding about your metabolism and RSVP today!
******************************** This presentation is free and open to the public: Fueling for Optimal Body Composition and Performance Dawn Weatherwax, RD,CSSD,LD,ATC,CSCS, MET I Monday November 5th, 6pm-7pm Practice Fitness 5575 Far Hills Ave. Dayton, OH 45429
Dawn’s presentation includes:
1. Learn how diagnostic tools like the Bod Pod, Muscle Sound, and Body Gem (a resting metabolic rate RMR calculator can give you truly accurate information about your metabolism today
2. Discuss importance of proper calorie intake
3. Review optimal body composition ranges and goals
4. Discover the importance of eating breakfast on practice and competition
5. Discuss significance of eating before, during and after practice/competitions
6. Review how much protein you really need
7. Understand how dehydration effects muscle mass, fat loss, speed, strength, and fatigue
9. Learn if supplements are really needed
10. Discuss how to optimize fat burning and reaching ideal body weight while training