- This event has passed.
40th Annual Turkey Trot
November 22, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$20 – $35
Are you a fast runner? ? We still love ya if you’re not (we’re definitely not either!), but if you are:
? The winners of this year’s Turkey Trot (first male and female overall and masters) will receive a $100 gift card to Runners Plus!
?♂️?♀️ The top 5 male and female finishers in each age group will receive a custom designed medal!
Thursday, November 22nd. Race begins promptly at 8:30 am. Please arrive more than an hour early to beat traffic & the rush! Please see http://parking.miamisburgtrot.com for more info on how to ease your commute/parking!
– PACKET PICKUP TIME: Wednesday, November 21st, 11am – 7pm
– LOCATION: Riverfront Park in Miamisburg
3 N Miami Ave, Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
– “NO BAGS” INITIATIVE: To prevent waste & go green, we will have very few bags available at the Expo. Please bring your own bag if desired.
The race will start at the intersection of Main St and Linden Ave. The loop course includes a railroad crossing and an uphill section. There is one water stop. http://course.miamisburgtrot.com
ENTRY FEES (5-MILE)
– $25 before Oct 14
– $30 Oct 15-Nov 11 ($25 for age 14 and under)
– $35 Nov 12-19 & on Expo Day ($30 for age 14 and under)
ENTRY FEES (1-MILE)
– $20 before Nov 12
– $25 Nov 12-19 & on Expo Day
– Online registration cutoff is 8am EST on Monday, November 19, 2018. Shirt sizes are NOT guaranteed after November 19th, 2018.
– There are no online processing fees! 🙂
The race proceeds benefit a great cause: the non-profit Ohio River Road Runner’s Club based here locally in Dayton! We’re dedicated to providing free/low-cost races to children and adults all over the Miami Valley to encourage healthy lifestyles and spread the joy of running!